AAA is committed to honoring the privacy of users of this website. Read More »
AAA is a not-for-profit organization of motor clubs serving more than 54 million members in the United States and Canada.
AAA provides benefits to members traveling in 130 countries on six continents through affiliations with other motoring clubs around the world. AAA is a fully tax-paying organization. We exist for our members and judge everything we do by how well it serves their needs.
- AAA does not have a national political action committee (PAC).
- AAA does not make financial contributions to political candidates.
- AAA does not work on behalf of any political party or candidate.
Contact your local AAA club for more information.
- Highway and air traffic system infrastructure
- Automobile and truck safety initiatives
- Fair travel taxes and recreation fees
- Improving highway safety (roadway, vehicle and driver)
Balancing improved mobility with environmental and air quality concerns
Each year AAA clubs:
- Provide member discounts at more than 150,000 lodgings, attractions, restaurants and retail locations through the Show Your Card & Save® program.
- Produces 160 million copies of travel-related materials.
- Distribute 17 million TripTik® map routings, including 14 million generated online.
- Book 2 million car rentals.
- Sell nearly $4 billion in travel agency services.
Together with CAA, AAA clubs annually:
- Dispatch emergency road service to more than 29 million stranded motorists.
- Respond to more than 5 million battery-related service calls, many of which result in battery replacement.
- Assist members with vehicle repair through 8,000 AAA-approved service facilities.